ScaleCo specializes in taking small, plateaued businesses and turning them into growth businesses that are highly valued. The TAC Method (Transform, Accelerate and Consolidate), coupled with like-minded business leaders, entrepreneurs, and other life-long learners, transforms small companies into growth companies. The TAC Method includes five key growth categories: Financial Reporting and Accounting, Team Alignment, Organic Revenue Growth (Sales and Marketing), Technical Systems (IT, CRM, Accounting, Operating & Other), and Corporate Development.
The ScaleCo team are experts at helping organizations establish team alignment. We implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System (“EOS”) for our portfolios to help achieve their growth plans, which results in a common vision of scale and sustainability. Within the Team Alignment phase of the TAC Method, we aim to accomplish the following:
- Align the team on vision, strategy, and roles;
- Hire, promote, train, and supplement the management team;
- Implement the Entrepreneurial Operating System to help companies achieve their growth plans;
- Lead our portfolio through the EOS Process;
- Actively provide human resources to the Leadership Team where needed until the right person for the seat (RPRS) can be hired,
- Unify the team, resulting in a common vision of scale and sustainability.
If you are interested in learning more about our Proven Process, the TAC Method, please fill out the contact form below to get in touch with our team.
Stay In Touch